This gorgeous basket is filled with favorites from the man who loved sweets of all kinds.
Meet “Stan the Candy Man.” He founded Savannah’s Candy Kitchen.
In 1990, a beloved figure known as "Stan the Candy Man," whose real name was Stan Strickland, proudly opened the flagship store of Savannah's Candy Kitchen. Here, cherished Strickland family recipes came to life.
Nestled along the eastern edge of River Street, in the heart of historic Savannah, Georgia, you'll easily spot the shop by its vibrant red awning, beneath which a copper kettle gracefully hangs. Stepping through its doors, you'll instantly feel the legacy and passion that Stan poured into each carefully handcrafted confection.
Throughout his lifetime, Stan dedicated himself to the art of making, creating, and even inventing confections. Today, we honor Stan's memory with the “Stan the Candy Man's Favorite Basket.“ This thoughtfully curated selection is brimming with Stan's cherished candy favorites, offering a unique way to share Savannah's recent history and sweet traditions.
- Two individually wrapped 1.3-ounce original pralines.
- Two individually wrapped 1.3-ounce milk chocolate turtles.
- Two individually wrapped divinity pieces.
- One individually wrapped 2-ounce pecan log roll.
One 6-piece tray of milk chocolate sea salt caramels in a tray and sealed in box.
- One 4-ounce bag of glazed pecans.
- Delivered in a keepsake red tray.
- Products are individually wrapped for maximum freshness.